Modifiers for products allow your customers to customize their orders. For example, adding a modifier grouping of “Cheese” with several options, such as Cheddar, Provolone, etc., to a product called “Burger” will allow your customers to choose which type of cheese they'd like to add to their burger. Other uses include allowing customers to remove ingredients and add comments for additional requests (e.g., sauce on the side).
1. Once logged in, click Empty Group at the bottom of the product create or edit page.
2. Add a Modifier Grouping name in the field. This will be the title for the type of modifiers in the grouping (e.g., Sides, Toppings, Sauces, Extras, etc.).
3. Click the Add Modifier Option button within the grouping to add an option or modifier option. (e.g.,Lettuce).
4. Choose Single Choice or Multiple Choice.
6. Use the Save Group as Template button to save the modifier group as a template to reuse on other products.
5. Once finished click the Save button.