last updated May 5th, 2021
If your products require taxes, you’ll first want to create a Tax Rate in PayLink, after which you can assign to individual products. When a customer makes a purchase, they will automatically be charged for the product + tax.
The links section represents how many products the tax rate is assigned to. For example, “10 links” means that the tax rate is assigned to 10 different products, and “0 links” would indicate that the tax rate is not currently applied to any products.
1. Once logged in, navigate to Products 〉 Tax Rates.
2. Click on Create New.
3. Enter a new name for the tax.
4. Enter a percentage.
5. Click the Create button.
Your new tax rate will be displayed on the page at Products 〉 Tax Rates.
1. Navigate to the Products edit or create page at Products 〉 Products.
2. Select an existing product to edit or create a new one.
3. Select the checkbox for the Tax Rates you want to apply.