last updated January 13th, 2023
Locating Wi-Fi Settings
1. Once your PAX device is powered on, place a finger just above the top of the device's screen and swipe down in one motion to pull down the settings menu. Swipe down once more to view all available options and locate the Wi-Fi logo on the upper left hand corner of the screen.
a. First swipe down:
b. Second swipe down:
2. The Wi-Fi icon will display the status of your connection. Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled. To enable, tap on the icon to enable and start connecting to Wi-Fi.
3. Tap on to bring up the Wi-Fi selection pane where a list of nearby connections will be displayed.
4. Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks, enter in your Wi-Fi password, and press "Connect".
5. You have now connected your PAX payment device to a network. The Wi-Fi icon displayed will indicate the status and name of the Wi-Fi connection:
No questions yet.