You can accept payments through the Android Pax terminal or send a PayLink from the terminal to the customer’s mobile device.
Accept EMV/NFC/swipe payments with your Pax Android device
1. Select a check from the “Checks” page.
2. Press “Pay” and hand the terminal to the customer to select a tip amount.
Note: Tip suggestions are configured in the Paygistix application.
3. After the customer selects the tip amount, they will be prompted to insert a card for payment.
4. After payment, the customer is prompted to enter a 1-5 rating and choose how they would like to receive their receipt.
5. Customers can obtain their receipt in two ways:
a. Digital Receipt: Send a digital receipt to the customer by entering their mobile number and pressing “Send”
b. Paper receipt: Print a paper receipt by pressing the “Receipt” button and then pressing “Print to PAX”