The PayLink app is available for download on the PAX A920 and PAX A60 Android payment terminals. The app connects to your Micros POS or OrderCounter POS system and allows you to pull a list of checks from the POS, where you can apply a payment, send a digital receipt, or send a PayLink to your customer’s mobile device.
Wait staff can enter orders in the POS system and use the PayLink app to pull a list of all open checks. From there:
1. Wait staff can accept payments through the Android Pax terminal (swipe, NFC, and EMV compatible) and post payments to the POS system. Customers can then receive a digital receipt by entering their mobile number or receive a printed receipt from the terminal.
2. Wait staff can send a PayLink via text message to the customer’s mobile phone. The customer can open the link to their check and pay by entering their card details to submit a secure online payment using their mobile browser. This includes the options for customers to check out using Google Pay or Apple Pay.
Note: This can include the ability to allow customers to add items to their check using the Add to Order function on their receipt. Contact support for more information about allowing customers to add items to their order.
Customer check (with Add to Order)
Browser notifications are sent to you when a customer completes a payment and when items are added to an order.
Customers can receive digital receipts sent to their mobile device.
Staff can easily enter split payments to allow multiple payments on a single check.
Enable tip suggestion prompts to easily accept and promote tipping on orders.
Guests can submit a 1-5 star rating based on their experience (this rating is only viewable in your PayLink portal).
The PayLink app enables staff to tender partial payments.
How to log in
1. Open the application.
2. Select the menu icon at the top right of the screen.
3. Enter your username and password and press “Save Changes”.
4. This will take you to the “Checks” page where you can view and open a list of checks from the POS.
To log in with an Employee account, press “Log Out” at the bottom right. On the sign-in screen, press the “Employee” tab. Enter the employee number and press “Log in”.