To get started with PayLink Online or Dine In ordering, you’ll need to add products to your menu.
PayLink’s online menu requires categories to be added for products. This helps customers seamlessly navigate your menu. Before adding any products, first create all of your necessary categories. Some examples of categories would be Drinks, Dinner Entrees, Lunch Entrees, Desserts, ect.
1. Once logged in navigate to Products 〉 Categories.
2. Click “Create New”.
3. Add a new name and click on the Create button.
4. Your new category has been added!
Use the Category field on the product edit or create pages under Products 〉 Product List to connect products to categories.
Categories will be displayed to customers on the Create section.
If your products require taxes, you’ll first want to create a Tax Rate in PayLink, after which you can assign to individual products. When a customer makes a purchase, they will automatically be charged for the product + tax.
⇒ Note: multiple taxes can be assigned to a product, which is useful for applying special taxes to items (e.g., Recycling Fees).
The links section represents how many products the tax rate is assigned to. For example, “10 links” means that the tax rate is assigned to 10 different products and “0 links” would indicate that the tax rate is not currently applied to any products.
1. Navigate to Products 〉 Tax Rates.
2. Click on Create New.
3. Enter a new name for the tax.
4. Enter a percentage.
5. Click the Create button.
Your new tax rate will be displayed on the page at Products 〉 Tax Rates.
1. Navigate to the Products edit or create page at Products 〉 Product List.
2. Select an existing product to edit or create a new one.
3. Select the checkbox for the Tax Rates you want to apply.
To get started with PayLink Online or Dine In ordering, you’ll need to add products to your menu. To manage your menu head to Products 〉 Product List you can customize your items by adding descriptions and images.
1. Navigate to Products 〉 Product List
2. Click on “Create New”.
3. Add Name.
4. Select Product Options.
5. Add taxes, description, product images, and assign a category. Please note: The product name, category and price fields are required.
6. Add product modifiers.
7. Adding Product Images:
8. Click the Create button.
9. To see the product in your store, visit https://[yourstorename].pay.link/.
If your PayLink account is integrated with Micros POS, see the Menu Builder page for instructions on how to import a list of products from your POS system.
Modifiers for products allow your customers to customize their orders. For example, adding a modifier grouping of “Cheese” with several options, such as Cheddar, Provolone, etc., to a product called “Burger” will allow your customers to choose which type of cheese they'd like to add to their burger. Other uses include allowing customers to remove ingredients and add comments for additional requests (e.g., sauce on the side).
1. Click the Add Modifier Group button at the bottom of the product create or edit page.
2. Add a Modifier Grouping name in the field. This will be the title for the type of modifiers in the grouping (e.g., Sides, Toppings, Sauces, Extras, etc.)
3. Click the Add Modifier Option button within the grouping to add an option or modifier option. (e.g.,Lettuce).
4. Choose Single Choice or Multiple Choice.
5. Once finished click the Save button.