The Modifier Template feature may be utilized to easily copy a template to a PayLink Product. As an example, you may have several burger products that have the same modifiers: (Example provided)
Sweet Potato Fries
Instead of creating a new modifier group each time, which requires importing the record number, price, and name, and formatting the condiment group, you can use Modifier Templates to create a template of the Modifier Group and then pull the template to the product you desire.
To create a modifier template:
1. Once logged in click on a product and scroll down to the Product Modifiers section.
2. Go to an existing Modifier Group that you would like to make a template of.
3. Click on "Save Group as Template" on the upper right-hand side of the Group section.
4. Enter your desired Template Name and click "Save".
5. You have now created a modifier template.
To add a saved modifier template to an existing product:
1. Click on a product and scroll down to the Product Modifiers section.
2. Under Add a new Modifier Group, click on the "From Template" button.
3. In the new pop-up window, select the desired template from the drop-down list and press Select.
4. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.