Time to change your password?
Here are instructions on changing your password if your previous password is known:
1. Once logged in, navigate to Account 〉 Manage Password.
2. Enter your current password.
3. Enter a new password.
4. Click the Change password button.
If you forgot your password, PayLink can help you reset it.
1. On the login page click the Forgot Password? link or head to https://pay.link/Account/ResetPassword.
2. Enter your store name.
3. Click Reset.
4. A password reset email will be sent to the email address that was entered during the initial registration.
5. Open the link in the email.
6. Enter a new password.
7. Click the Set Password button.